Monday, August 8, 2011

Post 2: What I liked/disliked


There were a lot of things that I liked about this class.  One of the things that I liked was responding to my classmates post.  It was cool to see what other people thought about the subject.  It was also good that I got feedback from my other classmates.  I think this is good for us so we can see what other students think about our response.  It was also a good expierience to do this online class.  Rather than going to class everyday, we got to see what it was like turning things in by a certain time rather than the teacher telling you what to do everyday.  It is a good way to learn to be responsible.  One thing I didnt like about the class was how we had to do the essays.  It was pretty hard because our group didn’t see each other everyday, like we would have if the class was in person, so it was a little bit harder.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. I agree with your likes and dislikes about the class. Even I wrote about blogging as my favorite thing. It definitely gave us a sense of responsibility, and also the fact that we could do the work from anywhere and anytime was great. The feedbacks and comments we get from others enabled us to interact well. The entire online experience was good. I agree with what you disliked. I also mentioned that I didn’t like the essay part much. I found it pretty hard too. I think that one essay instead of two would have made the improvement, but still this class was a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Sean I really related to your post in a number of ways. You did a good job of laying out your likes and dislikes for the class. I also liked being able to comment other peoples posts in the class so that way we have some sort of response to what they have to say. Taking this online class was a good experience for me as well and I really enjoyed it. The essay was kind of tough but I ended up liking it because we got to collaborate as a group and not an individual assignment. Good job on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was very similar to mine in the things that we liked and disliked about this class. A thing that i liked about this class was the freedom we got and the responsibility we had to have by taking this class. The thing that i didn't like too was the essays that we had to write and combine them because one person was doing a lot more of the work. This would be a lot easier if we all could just send in separate papers and used the same topic and got to work together to write them. Overall i liked your post and good job this semester!

    ReplyDelete